- 12 week course
- 60 hours of classroom hands-on training
- 40 hours of off-classroom support
- Classes held on Saturdays
- Choose from two class sessions:
- 9: 00AM – 2:00 PM CST
- 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM CST
- Three months of internship and mentoring at MidPoint to hone your newly acquired skills and work on real projects
- Guidance in career path, resume creation, and job searching as well as access to recruiters at premier placement firms with whom MidPoint has strategic relations
- Certification prep to help you acquire certifications that will not only validate what you already know but enhance your worth in the marketplace as a professional
- Training you in the Agile process and technologies to help you function effectively in the most popular project implementation methodologies — Scrum and DevOps (TFS).
This program requires familiarity with personal computers, access to a personal computer (preferably a laptop), and the ability to use a mouse and keyboard, as well as some experience with internet browsers.
CRM Customization & Configuration
Learn the purpose of entities and the basics of entity customization, naming, and area display.
Learn the basics of field naming, field requirements, data types, and more.
Learn the basics of forms, their properties, and their general presentation.
Learn the purpose of views and how to customize their columns to your liking.
Power up Power BI to pull data and filter information to colorful graphs, charts, and
Work through the concepts of primary keys, secondary keys, and parent-child entity dynamics.
Learn the in's and out's of process like activities, appointments, tasks, and flows.
Walk through the basics of using and storing documents and the resources best suited
for the job, like Sharepoint.
Work out the craft of email templates, mail merge templates, contract templates, and more.
Learn how to make use of administrative settings and abilities, such as creating users
and managing security roles.
Learn how to manage users and other business units and teams.
Learn the purpose and levels of security roles and their use in controlling user access
and field security.
Get familiar with one of the most used activities in Dynamics CRM: emails!